Thursday, August 29, 2019

August 26, 2019 I think it was 10/12 years ago when Sean Penn, BFF of Hugo Chavez, said of a critic, “I hope he dies of anal cancer in the most painful way possible.”


August 26, 2019

I think it was 10/12 years ago when Sean Penn, BFF of Hugo Chavez, said of a critic, “I hope he dies of anal cancer in the most painful way possible.”

We know that “Trousered Apes” lack a moral compass that tells them 
“Don’t go there”. Further, they surround themselves with similar “chestless” men who buttress their perverted view of behavior.

To criticize someone who agrees with you politically because a comment exceeds the rules of good taste or propriety is not done by modern American Liberals even if the damage is more than collateral. After all, they are on the correct side of History, aren’t they? And the cause is certainly worth a few bruised feelings, isn’t it?

Thus, when Bill Maher celebrates the death of David Koch and in a sign that there is no such a thing as wretched excess, particularly to a true believing modern American Liberal, and hopes it was particularly painful, nobody was surprised and no one was outraged.

It’s what vipers do. Our surprise, our continuing surprise, is a sign of our fatal naivete.

It seems that the ticket, a one-way Letter of Transit to the “undiscovered country”, is being prepared in the name of Justice Ruth Bader Ginzburg. 

Would I be declared to be as loutish as Bill Maher if I were to point out she is being treated at Sloane-Kettering Hospital in NYC, a place that has received hundreds of millions of dollars from the Koch Brothers, one of whom, David, Little Shit Maher publicly hopes had a particularly painful death? [Full disclosure requires me to reveal that Koch and I had the same lawyer in Wichita, Kansas. His name was Bob Foulston, Esq. I also had the same lawyer in NYC as Ariel Sharon, Howard Squadron, Esq. but we’re not talking about them, are we? Sharon would not fall anywhere near the Tom Wolfe definition of American Jews. I’ll share the story of how I was instrumental in Judge Thomas becoming Justice Thomas later.]

Back to Justice Ginsburg.

I thought that she and my father, Judge Martin J. Smith, had at least 2 things in common. [Let me add that whenever I mention my father, I automatically include the simple fact that he when he was graduated from St. Mary’s Grammar School on Friday, June 18, 1915, he didn’t go back to school until 1926. 6 months before my father died on Christmas Day, 1978, a classmate told me that my father was very skilled card player who, as his year book states, “will hark to a wager.] I was wrong.

My father sent people to jail.

My son Sean, his first grandson, turned to me one morning when my father was on the bench, and asked, “Why is that woman crying?”. “Because Poppy is sending her son to jail.” 

Justice Ginsburg never sent anyone to jail. She may have voted to let somebody out but she never looked down from the bench and said, “Watch your back.”

Which leaves one thing in common.

Pancreatic cancer. 

My father was operated on, diagnosed with, and died from pancreatic cancer within 90 days. He did not have the benefit of Koch Brothers money funding research centers. Since Justice Ginsburg is a widow, I offer my experience to any of her family. Hard times; hard choices. Vaya con dios..

Meanwhile, God will proceed at His own pace.

Circuit Court Judge Amy Coney Barrett is offering prayers. One good thing Senator Horono and Senator Feinstein can say about her, “She’s a broad. At least she doesn’t belong to the Knights of Columbus. Maybe we should ask her why she didn’t condemn it as a sexist organization.”

My compliments to Mr. & Mrs. B. Obama. Despite being told by Moon Bat Congresswoman AOC that we have less than 12 years to go as a functioning species, they bought a little summer home on White Privilege Island for $25,000,000. Gavin MacInnes said, “Deep down Liberals know they are full of shit.” Do you think they are worried about sea levels rising? Speaking of islands, Big Mike form Bayonne was right 24 years ago when he said, “What a country! That’s why you never see anybody swimming TO Cuba.”



Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET



No comments: