Friday, November 30, 2018

November 29, 2018 I was trying to find a kinder, gentler way of saying that Obama is full of shit...


November 29, 2018

I was trying to find a kinder, gentler way of saying that Obama is full of shit but since the diagnosis yesterday of melanoma #3 I am running out of cats to offer to Charon, the ticket taker of the one-way Stygian crossing. I will stop trying to add sugar to the medicine but he really is full of shit. I heard him say, without a tinge of humor or a hint of sardonic wit, God forbid, irony, and believing that no one else was listening, that he was responsible for America becoming the leading producer of hydrocarbons in the world, maybe in the entire universe, Fred Hoyle notwithstanding. Move your lying ass over Baron Munchausen. We have a new sheriff in town.

POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC

I know, I know, but you’re going to say why would you bring up something that an unknown DWEM, some of whom are dead for 25 centuries, to say that a Black ex-President is full of shit. To which I say, in a post-racial world, a world in which it is obvious that “the world has cooled and the seas have calmed”, why not? As my sainted mother used to say, “Shit in your hat and pull it down over your ears because you look good in brown.”

If Obama can claim to being the cause of becoming the world’s leader in hydrocarbon production because he was in the White House when it happened then he must be responsible for the decline in the life expectancy of the average American? Would not Logic dictate that he is also responsible for the massive increase in mass shootings? I would certainly so claim because It happened on his watch.

Am I boring you with Logic?

Here’s a tip.

It doesn’t care.

It sits out there, like gravity, like pi, like The Gods of the Copybook Ledgers, taking notes, keeping score. Say what you will, write what you want but “Stones are hard and water is wet” and there ain’t nothing you can do about that.

As a disabled senior citizen, albeit a highly literate curmudgeonly one, and how many melanomas do I get before they travel to my lungs and/or my liver before I am allowed to say that Obama is a lying sack of eel shit horse’s ass of Homeric, indeed biblical proportions, without being called a racist?

I’ll just die if you tell me I can’t.




Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET



PS – I just learned of a “Trousered Ape” attempt of removing a Thomas Hart Benton mural because it shows a member of the KKK in a way that the POO – Perpetually Outraged and Offended -  don’t like. The Frogs rioting because “Nude Descending a Staircase” wasn’t nude enough or the Taliban blowing up a 2,500 year old Buddha because it somehow offended Mohammed who wasn’t born until Buddha was dead a thousand friggin’ years are noteworthy – it’s like saying that Wagner was a Nazi even though he died 9 years before Hitler was born and besides, Mark Twain was right when he said that Wagner’s music wasn’t as bad as it sounds, but this is different. Thomas Hart Benton taught Jackson Pollack who was married to Lee Krasner. I spoke at some length this morning with a dear friend, a soul mate and potable companion, a physician, who treated them both. I worked for 2 years with Salman Rushdie’s wife. My oldest granddaughter, Caitlin the Fair, is an honor student at SCAD. My sense of the aesthete is greatly offended and I am not going to put up with this any more.




No comments: