Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10, 2019 Randy Schultz The Sun Sentinel RE: “Climate Change”


July 10, 2019

Randy Schultz
The Sun Sentinel

RE: “Climate Change”

Red,

Time is becoming more precious so rather than do the column autopsy for which I am widely acclaimed I held a phone board meeting of fellow deplorable anti-modern American Liberal curmudgeons.

We decided to “speed the plow” and the calendar and name you this year’s winner of the coveted
HARRIET VAN HORNE FACTS DON’T COUNT AND LOGIC IS IRRELEVANT award.

Her sentence, “Another lash on the backs of the poor”, became the battle cry of POO – Perpetually Outraged and Offended – Social Justice Warriors everywhere. It is a heavy yoke to bear but you can do it.

Whenever I hear the words Climate Change I no longer reach for my revolver. Rather, I reach for the personal journals of Tony Vivaldi, my favorite Eye-Tie weather dude. Try him.




Your pal
Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET





PS – You’re gaining on the ghost of Little Stevie Goldstein. 

No comments: