Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 2, 2019 I went through 5 dermatologists in14 years before I found a gem, Stacy Frankel, M.D.


July 2, 2019
I went through 5 dermatologists in14 years before I found a gem, Stacy Frankel, M.D. So yesterday, when I handed her a copy of my PET-Scan report from 5 days ago, one that had my name on it and featured the words “metabolically aggressive right middle lobe malignancy metastatic to mediastinum subcarinal and right paratracheal and high suspicion left side,” I asked her but one question after she read it. 
“Is it OK if I get a tattoo?”
No one will ever accuse Dr. Frankel, daughter of a surgeon, first in her class at medical school, wife of a urologist, mother of 3, of being the public head of the Totie Fields fan club.
“No”
I’d get the tattoo but I don’t want to piss her off because a good dermatologist is hard to find.

Why is it malum per se to say that Congresswoman Alexandria Octavio-Cortez is a cuno miserable who gives the expanding universe of miserable cunts laboring mightily in their chosen profession a bad name while it is borderline morally acceptable to beat the shit out of gay Conservative journalist in Portland, Oregon? Get back to me on that, OK?
The condition described in the first paragraph is also known as lung cancer.
I never read “Moby Dick”
1960 – Ray Guertin, Don Fiscella - 2 games, 4 touchdowns, same play, 210 counter on 1, Go Marist!





Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET

No comments: