Sunday, June 12, 2011

Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

June 7, 2011

Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Democratic National Committee
430 S. Capitol St NE
Washington, DC 20003

RE: Words, like Ideas, have consequences

My dear Debbie,

Your speech in January about “bile and vitriol tearing us apart” seems to be gaining ground as a blueprint for modern American Liberal action.

“You’re fucking dead” was what one Democratic Wisconsin legislator said to a Republican legislator.

That morphed into a Democratic legislator in Illinois walking across the floor while the Assembly was in session and calling a Republican member a “motherfucker” before punching him.

It was but one small step for comedian Chris Titus to say “I am going to literally – if she gets elected president, I’m going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time, just loaded and ready…”

Let the record show that “she” is Sarah Palin. The “grassy knoll’ is where the second shooter was supposed to have fired from on 11/22/63. “Loaded and ready” means that the sharp end of the cartridge has gone up the barrel first, the safety is off, and Mr. Titus wants to “literally” do to Sarah Palin what Seal Team 6 did to an early proponent of new Israeli borders. That the recently deceased head WOG terrorist wanted those borders to start 50 miles into the Mediterranean is not relevant in a “literal” sense. There may be an existential relevance but I don’t want to put too much on your plate. As your website says your Masters degree is in political campaigning, not in Philosophy. For that matter, you seem to have avoided all History classes also.

You sent the cops after me because I disagreed with some – scratch that - all of your policies. Although the policemen who came to my door had guns I did not. I never said, I never wrote, I never hinted, I never inferred, I never suggested, and, in a “literal” sense, never wanted or wished that someone should give you a 3rd eye. Left Wing Hate Radio Host Mike Molloy wanted Seal Team 6 to “double tap” George W. Bush. The “literal” meaning of “double tap” is to shoot someone in the head twice. The Mossad method is twice behind the ear but that’s a story for a different time and place.

The thought of having to find a replacement piƱata for you would be more than I could bear. It would interfere with main pursuits: manatee trapping, swash buckling, and hackle raising.
As head of the Democratic Party you have the “absolute moral imperative” and obligation to disown violence done in your name.

Assaults have been committed. Murder, assassination in the “literal” sense, has been threatened on national TV.

I say that these people are your agents because, as the public face of the Democratic Party, your silence speaks thunderously. In fact, the Law, another subject with which you are not familiar, says “Silence gives consent”. I was going to give you the adage in Latin but you might think me an elitist.

Until you condemn both violence and the threat of violence [Shooting Sarah Palin would be violence in, I daresay, the “literal” sense, wouldn’t it?] your votaries will grow bolder and more violent.

Let there be peace in our land and let it begin with you.




Kevin Smith

No comments: