Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 27, 2013
Senator Bill Nelson
3416 South University Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33208

Senator Nelson,

I heard you on the Michael Putney TV show condemn the Tea Party for shutting down the government

The government has been shut down 17 times since 1977. When Tip O’Neill was Speaker he shut it down 7 times. What were/are your comments on that?

You condemned the Sequester. Would I be correct in assuming that you voted against it? If ObamaCare is the law of the land and, as such, must be obeyed would not Logic dictate that the Sequester must also be obeyed?

Could you tell me how many people have signed up for insurance under ObamaCare? Not how many people who have accessed the demonic web site. Not how many people who have applied. How many people are now insured under the ObamaCare aegis?

I think I have a solution to the Gitmo problem. The President told us it would be closed before the Super Bowl in 2010. It wasn’t.

I suggest that you run for Governor if for no other reason that you and Governor Scott would debate.

Have the debate in Gitmo. By the time each of you had finished your opening statements there would be a stampede by the prisoners to renounce Islam and to become either Trappist monks or snake-handling Baptists. Both if it were possible. The other option would be to demand a return to Waterboarding. Either way it would be a win-win for America.

I thought I was the only one who remembered the B o b & R a y S l o w T a l k e r s o f A m e r i c a routine. I was wrong.




Kevin Smith

No comments: