Tuesday, September 19, 2017







September 13, 2017

Bob Iger – CEO
The Disney Corp
500 S. Buena Vista
Burbank, CA  91521

Mr. Iger,

Lenin, the original and still most successful “community activist:” and apparently the most imitable hero to many of the “useful idiots” who work at ESPN said, “People vote with their feet”.

Let me update that.

Couch potatoes, particularly curmudgeonly ones with a sense of History and the God given ability to detect meaner than cat shit smarmy bastards, now vote with their thumbs

You have a non-Caucasian commantratess who spills her noxious billingsgate on ESPN. She said that “Trump is a White supremacist and a bigot”. If so, what does that  make Woodrow Wilson? Hugo Black? Carl Vinson? John Stennis? Robert Byrd? Do you suppose Jemima or whatever the Hell her name is has ever heard of or, really stretching the envelope, knows what tu quoque means? No chance. She’s dumber than a box of hammers. That, coupled with a terminal case of “Non-malodorous fecal matter syndrome”, makes her a malevolent bruja. 

If she’s free to pour her flotsam into the arena I’m free to shove my flotsam into the same place, right?

If I were to point out that there were no White looters in Florida and that the Black Lives Matter relief trucks have still not shown up or that the Antifa water wagons have not yet been spotted or that the Southern Poverty Law Center, a bogus non-profit that has $58,000,000 parked overseas, has done nothing except to issue black bandanas to brown shirted street thugs, would that make me a racist? I know, I know. I can’t construct a universal from a particular or particulars but Jeepers Creepers shouldn’t a Kumbaya chanting White social justice warrior stepped up and sacked and pillaged a 7-11? That would have been known as taking one for the team by destroying the optics of Black only snaffling plunderers. Just asking.

There is a marvelous duet featuring Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman singing “Time to Say Goodbye”.

I hereby declare my home to be a safe zone, a sanctuary manse if you will, free of ESPN hate speech. I will enforce this with pepper spray, hammers, 2x4s, brass knuckles, hob nailed boots, inter alia. Who says you can’t teach an aging deplorable bitter clinging sumbitch some new tricks?



Kevin Smith



PS – I watched part of the ESPN special on scabs in football last night. As a former dues paying member of 2 unions, including the Tony Pro-run Teamsters local in Union City, NJ, I was expecting a cameo appearance by the ghost of Joe Hill or some reference to the horror, the horror of breaking the Pullman Strike. Maybe they were in the part I didn’t see. Also, I will not be taking any of my granddaughters to Disney World. And say hello to your wife.







No comments: