Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Senator Bill Nelson

May 23, 2009

Senator Bill Nelson
3416 South University Drive
Davie, Florida 32207

RE: 2 things

Senator Nelson,

#1 – It seems that the Gomers in North Korea are up to their old tricks. Doubtless this was caused by 8 years of Bush/Cheney. May I suggest that you do whatever it takes to get Jimmy Carter over there? Remembering how well he did when Bill Clinton was President I am sure another Democratic President will be delighted to have him there.

#2 – I don’t know if anyone has told you but he tossed you under his bus yesterday. He said the reason why the vote against releasing WOG terrorists in this country was because of “fear mongering”. Since I have heard no objection from you I must assume that it is true.

My question is simple.

Would you tell me how many other votes you have cast because of “fear mongering”?

No comments: