Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013
Gary Stein
The Sun Sentinel

RE: Some comments on how right you say youj were then and how smarmy you may be now.

Big Stein,

Some questions followed, hopefully, by the same number of answers.

#1 – You say “the best demonstrations…were the anti-war ones”. “Ones” suggest that you were opposed to all wars. 1967 and 1973 were great years for wars in the Middle East. Were you opposed to those wars? If not, why not?
#2 – What was your draft status?
#3 – Did you “loathe” the military?
#4 – We know that all academic exercises are free. We also know that some academic exercises are more free than others. If the name Allah were to be substituted for Jesus would the pro-stompers, people like you, be as adamant in their support? Kind of like “I may oppose what you are stomping but I will fight to the death to support your right to stomp”. Perhaps some freedoms, like some indignations, are eclectically enforced. Clear this up for me, please.
#5 – Were your anti-war demonstrations, those with “girls”, conducted vertically or horizontally?
#6 – Do you think the Sun Sentinel should publish all the Muhammed, and blessed be his name, cartoons? I hear rumors that some of them show him cavorting with a goat and some pre-pubescent girls. If they do why not publish them so we all can stomp on them? If they don’t why not publish them anyway? How much lesser will we be if Pakistan burns itself down?
#7 - I am counting on your support when I wrap a bible and a Koran, a “sacred” Koran, in an American flag and burn them on the steps of the Federal Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale. I will keep a pot of pig pee close by should the fire get out of control.
#7 – I am still waiting for your “unwavering” response to the executions of Larry Mann and Adolph Eichman. Yes or no. Live or die. “Wavering” is not allowed.
#8 - Get back to me please lest I think that you have gone over to the smarmy side.





KEVIN SMITH
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET

No comments: