Monday, June 6, 2016

June 5, 2016
Michael Mayo
The Sun Sentinel

Mr. Mayo,

“I’ve got pretty thick skin.” Wasserman-Schultz said
 at a campaign kick-off event last week.
“You just have to tune out the noise.”
The Sun Sentinel
Today
You

Some things are owed to the record. Always.

History tells us that the “fatal conceit” common to modern American Liberals and their philosophical forebears is that they know they are right. Further, anyone opposing the truth is not just wrong but is evil. That is why they have no problem in using force and intimidation to buttress their arguments.

[Exactly what did the lady wearing the Trump t-shirt in San Jose last Thursday do to suffer both verbal and physical abuse? If you say Trump started it you are using the Sophist’s argument known as tu quoque. It was fallacious when the Trivium debunked it. It still is. How about Mussolini was OK because Hitler was worse? Think “eclectic indignation”]

I suggest they she grew her thick skin after she sent Agent Thomas and Agent Mineva of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to my house because of something I wrote. Let me repeat the money part of the previous sentence. “Something I wrote”

Does that qualify as both a “slippery slope” and a “chilling effect”?

I search in vain for a more tasteful synonym for “friggin” hypocrite” but none is to be found.

She claims to have 2 degrees in Political Science. Possibly the Florida School of Cosmetology granted them. How else could she be unaware of the 25 century old dictum?

“Free men speak with free tongues”

It would be akin to saying you love Bach but have never heard of a cello.

Oh wait a minute! Being a modern American Liberal means you never, ever have to say you are sorry.
Don’t Dump Debbie!

As long as she is in Congress I have a good idea of where she is. That way I can keep an eye on her.



KEVIN SMITH
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET




PS –When the men with guns, badges, and the full majesty of the law left my house after the “good cop” & “bad cop” routine succeeded in scaring my wife I sent everything I wrote to or about her to Tom Fiedler, then the Big Boss Man of the Miami Herald. I promised my wife that if he found one threatening or obscene word I would apologize to her and never write to her again. I’m still writing.

No comments: