Monday, January 12, 2009

Mayor Manny Diaz

January 11, 2009

Mayor Manny Diaz
Miami City Hall
3500 Pan American Drive
Miami, Florida 33133

RE: I saw you say it, so there!

Mr. Mayor,

I enclose a letter I sent to Andres Viglucci of the Miami Herald about the rebirth of the New Deal. You feature prominently in it.

There is but one conclusion that can be drawn from the article.

You’re dumb.
Dumb as a box of hammers dumb.
That’s dumb.

I like to limit my forays into local politics to Broward County. However, when an elected official within driving an hour’s driving distance says something so egregiously, so “My God, what he said was so dumb it makes my hair hurt and my finger nails curl backwards” I owe it to my public to call it as I see it.

Accordingly, and under the rules of the Awards committee, I hereby name you

HORSE’S ASS OF THE WEEK

Keep up the good work. You’ll find yourself in contention for even bigger awards. Aim high. Stay dumb.

No comments: