Monday, August 10, 2009

Gillian Martin, WKCP-FM

August 8, 2009

Gillian Martin
WKCP-FM
330 SW 2nd Street #207
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316

RE: The joys of Globalization

Ms. Martin,

I swear, I swear that I saw a news report of a dog doing squats with its Japanese master. They send us sushi and Sonys; we send them dog tricks. It’s like the good old days with India. They sent us surgeons; we sent them cement plants. Skip the balance of trade flummery. That is one Hell of a deal for us.

I think in the big picture, in the grand scope of things there is a place for Senator B Boxer. Please not that I didn’t say Senator A Boxer. While there is no doubt that she could qualify on both counts – a woman preaching and a dog [more precisely, a bitch] walking on its hind legs – who am I to make those judgments?

That’s all for now. I am preparing the music for tomorrow’s big celebration.



Kevin Smith

No comments: