Monday, August 17, 2009

Senator Debbie Stabenow

August 13, 2009

Senator Debbie Stabenow
702 Hart Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

RE: “Such stupidity is not found in nature.”

Senator Stabenow,

Just when I was going to go out in the noonday sun, “mad dog” that I am, to tend to my hackle bush, hackles being one of the crops that will welcome Global Warming with open pistils, I read your how far up your ass can you stick your head before issuing a press release about climate.

“Global Warming creates volatility.
I feel it when I’m flying.”

Say what you will about the future of Michigan at least they take care of the citizens who are a full bubble off plumb. There can be no doubt that you were elected as the result of a very successful “Hire the Handicapped” campaign.

On the off chance that all your chromosomes are properly aligned I hereby name you

“HORSE’S ASS OF THE WEEK”
MARE DIVISION
MODERN AMERCIAN LIBERAL SUB-SECTION
ELECTED OFFICIAL GROUP


May I suggest that the next time you fly you tell the cabin chickies to close all the doors? It is time to bring back literacy tests. Not for voters but, rather, for candidates. You give nit-wits a bad name.


Kevin Smith


PS – Got to go. The bell on my manatee trap just went off.

No comments: