Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Anthony Man The Sun-Sentinel

June 1, 2010

Anthony Man
The Sun-Sentinel
200 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301

RE: An addition to your time line for the career of Little Debbie, AKA Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, as published in the Sun-Sentinel on May 26, 2010.

Mr. Man,

I would like to add an additional date to your timeline of Little Debbie’s public accomplishments.

I would like to add September 18, 2001.

That was the day when Agent Thomas and Agent Pineva, both members of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, men with badges and guns, came to my house. They were sent by Hauptman Wasserman-Schultz because of some things I wrote to and about her.

Scratch a Liberal and you find a Fascist.

She is, to use the doublespeak so common to modern American Liberalism, the paradigmatic template of the closet Nazis who tell us that up is down, hot is cold and keep your mouth shut lest we shut it for you.

That day the policemen played the “good cop/bad cop” routine to perfection. One of them, Agent Pineva, actually told me to stop writing about her lest I “get in trouble”. [I have had policemen visit me several times about things I have written to and about public officials. One of them, Broward Sheriff Office Detective Joe Kessling, began his investigation of me by saying that I was “not in trouble”. I said, “You have a badge and a fucking gun. What do you mean I am not in trouble?”] Agent Thomas told me he and other investigators liked my letters.

I mentioned that the lady storm trooper cum ideological succubus claimed to have two degrees in political science. How she could have done this without stumbling over the statement “Free men speak with free tongues” is beyond me. The words “Congress shall make no law…” are nowhere to be found in her political makeup.

You could include one of her photo ops with any of the teachers’ unions’ caudillos before they went to prison. If memory serves one of them went to jail for stealing two hot stoves and the pennies off a dead man’s eyes. The other went inside for wanting to play hide the salami with a pre-teen of undetermined sex.

I mention this because she always proclaims her belief in the public school system. A legitimate question would be whether or not her children attend public schools.

A new adjective can be added to her laurels.

That she exhibits the outward traits of a Fascist thug there can be no doubt.

Now she is a hypocritical Fascist thug.

As to the coming election you show a map of her district. It looks like a cartographer on crack constructed it. That is not unusual in Florida. We have districts that would elect Michael Jackson or O.J. Simpson. There are voting districts here that would vote 106% for Dr. Mengele because of his advanced stand on abortion. His pioneering methods on 4th and 5th trimester terminations always excite her base.

In her favor it must be said that she likes old greyhounds.

So did Hitler.

Soon, she will blame Nixon for the Gulf oil spill.

I will send her a copy of this letter. Now that she is a Federal official I hope to have some Federal agents drop in. I live on the water. I would prefer SEALS or Marines.




Kevin Smith

No comments: