Monday, December 9, 2013

December 8, 2013
Stevie L. Goldstein
The Sun Sentinel

RE: Scrooge! Come back. This time no more Mr. Nice Guy!

My dear Professor,

It being Advent, and since I am in perpetual need of God’s Amazing Grace, I always try to keep my sharp elbows and sharper pen in check. My life’s work, chastising insufferable boobs, particularly those with incurable “non-malodorous fecal matter syndrome”, is curtailed.

But then I read your unlinkable column about the Pope and my duty was as clear as a Tanqueray martini, straight up.

It was bastinado time.

I read more about Martin Bashir, your ideological lanschman.

Since it is now acceptable in modern American Liberal circles to say that it is OK to take a dump in Governor Palin’s mouth while getting ready to pee in her eyes I figured the least I could do was to comment about your column about the Pope.

Although it does not fall under the purview of Papal infallibility one of the Baby Jesus’s greatest gifts to his followers was his countenancing the birth of one word.

That word is

BULLSHIT

In this matter I speak ex cathedra.

Merry Christmas or a secular humanist non-denominational Season’s Greetings. Your choice.




Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET




No comments: