Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 21, 2014
Gary Stein
The Sun Sentinel

RE: It may be nut cutting time for modern American Liberals who make their living under the aegis of the First Amendment.

Big Stein,

2 questions.

#1 – The Supreme Court, by not accepting the case form the 11th Circuit, said the Florida can neither drug test job applicants nor can it randomly test existing employees.

Do you think the same ban should apply to non-governmental employees?

#2 – Around this time of the year I reach out to a modern American Liberal ink stained wretch to stand with me, to join my crusade if you will, for a reaffirmation of freedom of speech.

I want to burn a few things on the steps of the Federal Courthouse in Ft. Lauderdale on July 4th.

No one will object to the American flag being burned. Many will cheer.

No one will object to a King James Bible being burned. Many will cheer.

It gets a bit sticky here.

The 3rd thing I want to burn on July 4th is the Koran, sacred or otherwise.

Since pigs have constitutional protection in Florida I am sure I will be able to get a few gallons of pig pee. I will have it nearby should the conflagration get out of hand.

Can I count on your support?

I will let you hold the flag, strike the flint, fan the flames, fend off the WOGs, or toss the pee. You can stand behind me and shout “Free men speak with free tongues”.

Your call.

Speaking of free speech, don’t you think our Medusa-coiffed, snaggle-toothed, randy Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, had a phenomenal “Don’t piss on my back and tell me it’s rain” moment today?





She said, without a hint of sarcasm, that the President’s decision to delay the Keystone Pipeline decision was good because it was a tough decision.

Break out the umbrellas.

The same Logic would dictate that Eisenhower would not have invaded France until the end of his 2nd term.




Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT @BELLSOUTH.NET




PS – Has Little Stein’s mother been to Publix lately? There goes another “Summer of Recovery”.

No comments: