Monday, May 2, 2016

April 28, 2016
Brian Cornell – CEO
Target
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403

RE: Some good news at last…….

Mr. Cornell,

I will not join the boycott of Target. The sound you hear is the other shoe being flung violently at your head which is, as usual, stuck way up your ass. 

The reason I will not be joining the throng of people shortly to be protesting your micturition policy, a policy that is offensive to both Logic and the common weal, because I have already used the most effective weapon I have at my disposal.

2 prescriptions accounts, one of 12 years and one of 10 years, were transferred to Walmart on Tuesday.

I have 2 female friends for whom I provide some medical services. Trips to various physicians followed by a run to Target to fill any prescription were the norm.

The thought of these dear ladies, one being 78 and the other 82, having to face a Percy Dovetonsil wanabee as they go about their WC routine was not going to happen on my watch. It may not have been an Antigone moment but it IL non passarant pas would have been the order of the day. And it would have been obeyed.

You can scratch one potential Horatius moment. In fact, if you want to have touring companies of A Chorus Line, La Cage aux Folles, and the Barney Frank Happy Bottom Rump Riding Club put on their Holiday Review so be it. 

If you have any stores in countries run by Sharia law I would expect them all to be closed by the end of Friday prayers. Not to do so would make your perfidy worse.







Kevin Smith

No comments: