Monday, April 17, 2017




April 16, 2017

Kathleen Cannon – CEO
The United Way
One South Andrews Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316

Ms. Cannon, 

Since “modesty is an overrated virtue” I have  no choice but to believe with ypiur muted praise of my writing skills.

I enclose Saturday’s piñata about “a modest man with much to be modest about”, a man who took a lot of beatings in high school – that’s a guy thing, trust me – a man who is ready to give Midnight Basketball a fair shot this time. In the alternative universe universe, the one occupied by modern American Liberals, the one where stones aren’t hard and water isn’t wet, results don’t count, only expectations. He made his bones the old-fashioned way, he earned them. I hope he doesn’t send the Word Police after me, men with badges, guns, and the full majesty of the law like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz did.

Plus, I enclose the e-mail address of my blog site. It is now in its 10th year of paying homage to Madison, Eliot, Johnson – Samuel, not Lyndon, and a whole bunch of dead White European males. 

Pay close attention to 1/23/16. That was the day I granted an indulgence to anyone e who wanted to vote for Trump. Also, May 25th of any year is a significant date. “Terra incognito” or “sunt leones” monitums should be attached to it.







Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET





PS – My Easter bonnet today will be my PROUD GLOBALWARMER cap



No comments: