Tuesday, October 22, 2019

October 20, 2019 Rosemary O’Hara – Editorial Page Editor The Sun Sentinel RE: Congratulations on your first news story from your “My lips to God’s ears” ink stained wretch”. In its entirety, I present the unlinkable offending member for your further consideration.


October 20, 2019

Rosemary O’Hara – Editorial Page Editor
The Sun Sentinel

RE: Congratulations on your first news story from your “My lips to God’s ears” ink stained wretch”. In its entirety, I present the unlinkable offending member for your further consideration.

“There is lingering trepidation in the Democratic Party of a 
repeat of the 2016 presidential race, when Russia
interfered in the U.S. election in an effort to help 
Donald Trump defeat Clinton.”
The Sun Sentinel
Today
Page 3A
Hunter Woodall

First, aren’t all “trepidations”, per se, “lingering”? Don’t you have style books anymore? That’s a question that reveals my Elitist, DWEM driven, White Privilege genetic disposition.. Of, course, if any of the Moon-Bat, Wing-Nut loons who are running for the Democratic nomination for President gets to the White House the first thing he/she/it will do is to outlaw all gender-based pronouns. And by fiat/executive order, don’t you know?

That being settled we will now move on to the main course.

As the son of a Judge, as someone who spent 7 years in a Federal Court Room – with a side trip to the Supreme Court, the big one in D.C.- I like to see all accusations loaded and liberally larded with facts. Facts, particularly those that are as real as your boot, even to cite former Vice President Alpha Gump, the “inconvenient” ones.

Other than convincing her to avoid Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin just before the election, I see no evidence of any interference, particularly from Russia’

I was born and raised in Bayonne, N.J. My had many relatives in Chicago. If you want evidence of election interference send me a SASE.

BTB, do you mean ‘interference” like the Obama White House sent political operatives to work for opponents of Israel PM Netanyahu or do you mean like when Obama went to the UK and tried to convince its voters to reject BREXIT? Or maybe both?

I think the combination of tuns of cheap Chardonnay, enemas cum gelato combined with the tiramisu and crème brulee IVs may have finally gotten to Wide-Bottomed Hillary. Her reputation as one of America’s “smartest” lawyers took a hit when she defended a rapist pro se before hooking up with her favorite broker, Red Bone. All this while waiting for Governor/President Handsome Billy from Hot Springs to get home with a new explanation of why his underwear looked like he spit shined 40 miles of bad road with them and managed to get them on backwards yet again.

Whatever Tulsi Gabbard is, she ain’t Ethel Rosenberg or Alger Hiss.

As “sisters under the skin”, and as true modern American Liberals, please reach out to Chelsea Mezvinsky and see if she can have her Mom Baker Acted. 





Kevin Smith


PS – On Page 10A, you have a small headline saying, in its entirety, “FAA to Test whether Packed Planes Affect Evacuation”. As a disabled senior citizen, with has the 18th flag clearly in sight, I offer one last gift to my country. Whatever the coast involved with an agency of the Federal Government conducting a study, any study, of things real or imagined, I will do it for half. Better yet, I’ll do it for free. It will be my gift to introduce this “shining city on the hill” to the joys of household husbandry. As my Uncle Adam once said, “What is wise in running the affairs of a small family can scarce be folly in running the affairs of an empire”. I have been flying since 1962, DC3s, PBYs, one of which was a year older than I was when I flew in it [and as a bow to George Carlin with whom I shared one English teacher, not “on it”], the Concorde, inter alia, and as a veteran of 2 emergency landings, one at EWR and one at BOS, I can state with 100% metaphysical certitude that it takes a long time to get off a packed plane. If you add to that fact that if the plane is either on fire or sinking or sinking while it is on fire, it will take longer. Much longer. And I did not buy your paper this morning, it was a gift.





No comments: