Monday, August 16, 2010

New Business Department Omdurman National Bank

August 16, 2010

New Business Department
Omdurman National Bank
El Kasr Street
P.O. Box 11522
Khartoum, Sudan

Dear Director,

I am interested in expanding my export market.

I represent a cross section of small American manufacturers. They produce a variety of products including, but not limited to, hobin pins, aisle stretchers, thigamajigs, frammises [including the left handed version], steam buckets, mung multipliers, electric nails, cocked hats, organically raised hackles, inter alia.

I also represent some processed food manufacturers, the biggest one being the producer of chicarrones. I don’t know what the market for that is in your country but I am ready to provide you with some samples.

If I am able to generate new business in your country I would need the services of a local bank with juice and connections to the international capital markets.

Please send me your latest financial statements. Also, tell me if you have experience with letters of credit and international wire remittances.

I have dealt with many banks and will gladly provide you with references.

Hoping to hear from you soon I remain



Sincerely,



Kevin Smith

No comments: