Monday, November 6, 2017

November 5, 2017

Congressman Ted Deutch
111 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316

RE: Some comments on your mini Op-Ed on anti-Semitism in today’s Sun Sentinel.

Congressman Deutch,

How would you define a “New York lawyer”?

I imagine if Pat Buchanan had used that term.  Cries of pogrom and krisalnacht would have been heard. But when “unnamed White House sources” used “it” your then lanschmen just grabbed their ankles and said “Thank you sir, May I have another?” It is an admirable – scratch that – significant trait common to specific modern American Liberals. [For the record, Bernie Nussbaum, Esq. was the “New York lawyer” who cleaned up after Vince Foster, Esq. Wide Bottomed Hillary’s special friend, ate his gun, remember?]

Speaking of anti-Semitism…. where on the pecking order would you place Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton? [Can I offer a late kaddish or a Mass for Yankel Rosenbloom?] Reverend Wright? Keith Ellison? Sheila Jackson Lee? Maxine Waters?

I think I see a pattern emerging here.

Any comments?

And yes, I am a constituent.





Kevin Smith






PS – Roman Catholics today are the most persecuted religious group in the world. As a Roman Catholic I would appreciate it if you, a Jewish Congressman, would at least raise this issue from your Congressional pulpit. And I am a righteous gentile

No comments: