Saturday, January 9, 2010

John Brennan – Czar

January 6, 2010

John Brennan – Czar
The White House
Washington, D.C. 20500

RE: Now what?

Mr. Brennan,

I cringe when I think that we may both be Irish Catholics. That’s why God gave me broad shoulders.

Since you have already offered the Detroit WOG bomber a plea deal may I suggest an alternative interrogation method?

Water boarding is so yesterday.

Give him a chance to give everybody up.

If he doesn’t cooperate start a fire fueled by copies of the Koran. Skin a pig and cook it down to fat. Pour the fat on him. Wrap him in the pig skin. Parachute him into Mecca with a note stapled to him saying, “Next time no more Mr. Nice Guy”.

If that doesn’t work lock him in a closet with Barney Frank and Barbara Mikulski.

That may be a bit over the top. Make him choose between Barney and Barbara.

V.P. Curley Biden, named in honor of the smartest stooge, must be your new best friend. He found someone in D.C. who is dumber than he is.

If Barack, the Big Boss man, sends you a sword it’s because he wants you to fall on it.




Kevin Smith

PS – Send me a photo. I will include it in my new dictionary to illustrate what an ohmadahn looks like.

No comments: