Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 10, 2014
Congresswoman Debbie Debbie Wasserman Shultz

Pembroke Pines, FL

RE: An apology…of sorts

Dearest Darling Debbie,

When I’m wrong, I’m wrong.

For this I apologize, not in the traditional modern American Liberal way “I’m sorry if what I said offended you” but, rather, because what I said and wrote was wrong. Further, there was information that would have mitigated the really dumb and nasty things you have said. If I had known I would have used a different tone, one perhaps with a tinge of sympathy for all that you have gone through, for all that you have had to endure.

I can imagine gut wrenching feeling of betrayal, of outrage, of gender based shock when you found out that you were only being paid 77% of what male members of Congress were paid. I can imagine the flagrant abusion when you found out that for every dollar that Congressman Alcee Hastings earned you only earned 77%. Hastings, you may recall, had his Black robed felonious ass impeached and tossed off the Federal bench. I’m not even sure if this ex-con can vote. Then, in a cavalier manner predicated on majority guilt a special district was created for him to run for Congress. It would have sent Willie Horton, Step-n-Fetchit, or OJ Simpson to Congress.

Every time the eagle lands, that’s real world lingo, a place and tongue of which modern American Liberals are clueless, for pay day. It must make you feel worse than if you were handcuffed to a canoe with Rush Limbaugh with the only paddle and his favorite mink glove ready to examine you for ticks. “This cur makes 30% more than I do: would drive me nuts too.

Anyway I am sorry for picking on you, for making fun of you, for not being sensitive to the gender issue that causes 24 hour, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, permanently screeching over the top PMS.

Coca Cola, both regular and diet and M&Ms, both plain and peanut have proved to be of help. As always, consult with your certified ObamaCare medicine man.




Kevin Smith

No comments: