Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016
Judge Geoffrey Gaulkin, Esq.
Special Counsel
Saiber LLC
18 Columbia Tpke #200
Florham Park, NJ  07932

RE: Hudson County – It never lets you down.

Judge Gaulkin,
,
“Breathes there a man with soul so dead who never to
Himself has said, “This is my own, my native land””?

My heart stirred this morning, not because of the vernal equinox, the welcoming of which is proclaimed by my favorite climatologist, Professor Vivaldi, but, rather, because of the video of the Easter Bunny at the Newport Mall in Jersey City, NJ dropping his paws and going to fist city with a dirt bag, either real or imagined, in a line waiting to take a picture of his child with said rabbit. 

How can you read Beckett or watch Seinfeld – Full disclosure requires me to tell you that I am the founder of the George Costanza School of Public Policy and Personal Propriety and yes, there are franchises available – when the friggin’ Easter bunny is delivering a knuckle sandwich to an [alleged] microagressor?

My letter to you of 2/13/16 [copy enclosed] called your attention to an open marker, said marker being unenforceable, entered into voluntarily by you and callable by me.

Truth be known, I never expected it to be honored.

I am loathe to construct a universal from a particular or even a plethora of particulars but my experience with living members of the Hudson County Bar Association would suggest that it may be time to offend Logic, the capstone of the Trivium and one of the crown jewels of Western Civilization.

On the other hand it is a de minimis matter resulting in “nothing lost save honor”.
Thus are we constantly reminded that “Honor is a gift we give ourselves”.

The last time I saw Jack Adams we spoke of childhood friends and where are the snows of yesteryear.
Should you wish to contact his widow here are the particulars.


Brenda Adams




Kevin Smith




PS – Speaking of things Judicial…The public ordeals, ordeals that were meaner than cat shit, of Judge Haynesworth, Judge Ginsberg. AG Gonzales, and, of course, Judge Bork cry out for a to quoque payback in re Judge Garland. Some things are owed to the ledger. The public behavior of Senator Reid and Senator Schumer should be a flogging offense. Biden, the buffoon Vice President, should have to wear a dunce’s  cap and a sign saying “I am a moron” and be pelted with bags of burning cat scat as he tries to figure out what to do with his thumbs.





No comments: