Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 23, 2016  
Congressman Alan Grayson
5842 South Semonum Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822

RE: “I tremble when I remember that God is just.”

Congressman Grayson,

“Without terror there is no terrorism”
Today
You

I shuddered when I read that. There it is. There is nothing more that can be said, perhaps even thought. Talk about an ungildable lily!

A quick check of your CV reveals some impressive academic achievements. Let me add another. Even if there were no horses there still would be horses’ asses.

You are hereby proclaimed a perpetual, an eternal

HORSE’S ASS of the WEEK

This entitles you to wear a neon sign while you are riding backwards strapped to your saddle on a mule to be provided. The sign –both front and back – shall flash 

I AM A FRIGGIN’ MORON

Then I found out that your children are named Stone, Storm, Sage, Star, and Skye.  May I suggest that for a post-vasectomy gift to yourself you adopt a Syrian refugee and name him/her Sue?

I was going to send you a check for your campaign but I had already sealed the envelope when I remembered that I had forgotten to enclose it.  Sorry about that. Maybe next time, you putz.





Kevin Smith

No comments: