Saturday, July 10, 2010

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

July 4, 2010

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
90 7th Street 2-800
San Francisco, CA 94103

RE: Addendum

Madam Speaker,

I re-read my letter to you dated July 2, 2010

I probably had a senior moment of forgetfulness as I await the stealthy arrival of the non-existent death panels. .

I daresay that it will take but one more quart sized syringe filled with industrial strength Gorilla Glue Botox and you will be peeing through your navel. I can’t wait to see you with eyes on the top of your head. But I digress.

The part that I left out in my last letter was that you are dumber than dirt and meaner than cat shit.

It is a not so rare malady, one common to modern American Liberals, which the November chill can cure.

“Free men speak with free tongues” was good advice 25 centuries ago.

It still is.






Kevin Smith

No comments: