Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 29, 2013
Jack Lew – Secretary of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20220

Mr. Secretary,

Would you be so kind as to send me the home address of Lois Lerner, IRS thug?

I was inspired by the Occupy Wall Street goons who got the home addresses of the corporate weenies from AIG and Citibank. It was inspiring to watch them exercise their First Amendment rights by shitting on their lawn and scaring their kids.

When I go to her house I’ll be wearing a purple shirt. That will convince onlookers that I am in the pay of the SEIU.

Please put a rush on my request. I would like to get there on the hottest, driest day possible as I have some plans for her lawn. One of the serendipitous benefits it that it will lead to s Summer of Recovery, at least in her neighborhood.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated courtesy, I remain




Respectfully,




Kevin Smith – A courmudgeonly citizen

No comments: