Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Senator Joseph Biden

September 2, 2008

Senator Joseph Biden
@ Obama for President
P.O. Box 8102
Chicago, Illinois 6080

RE: Erratum – Ouch!

Senator Biden,

I sent a letter to you yesterday [copy enclosed] in which I committed a gross error. Even though it was an error of omission it rankles still. An example of “Homer nods” but an error none the less.

In the letter dated September 1, 2008 I said “I don’t like motor mouthed middle age Roman Catholics who think they can pick and choose without consequences which Church doctrines they can safely believe in”. What I meant to say was “I don’t like mush brained motor mouthed middle aged Roman Catholics who think they can pick and choose without consequences which Church doctrines they can safely believe in”. I am sure you can see the difference the exclusion of “mush brained” made. The inclusion of “mush brained” raises it to a different level, right?

For a man of your IQ it would be no small thing. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

No comments: