Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014
Mary Sanchez
The Kansas City Star

RE: I say you said she said he did – Some comments on your column in today’s Miami Herald proclaiming permanent beatific status for Anita Hill while lamenting that not enough calumny and billingsgate has been heaped on the head of Clarence Thomas who, among his other crimes, stays silent during oral arguments before the Supreme Court

Ms. Sanchez,

It’s been awhile. I hope your list of targets is ever increasing. Exactly how close to Wichita is Kansas City? Watch out for the Koch Brothers. They have knives longer than their memories, particularly for modern American Liberal chick scribes who cross them.

I am sure you are aware of POO. It stands for Perpetually Outraged and Offended. As the founder and owner I hereby make you head of the Kansas City coven. For a small emolument, a tax-deductible one, I can grant regional manager status. This gives you the authority to grant other franchises enabling you to have a permanent Summer of Recovery without having to dirty your hands with “shovel ready” jobs.

But I digress.

Would not Logic dictate that if Anita Hill is to be believed solely on her allegations that Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick should be also?

Modern American Liberals, living in the surreal world of believing that expectations - e.g. End Poverty Now – are more important than results – e.g. The 50 year old War on Poverty – and believing that the accusation is far worse, you know what I’m saying, then what actually happened, always make the narrative and the facts, however parlous, mesh.

I am sorry you are afflicted by genderaphobia. As a Board Certified Life Coach I discovered that some chicks need the handy excuse of testosterone deprivation for absolutely everything bad that has happened or will happen to them, their family, their gender, their country, or their planet.

Back in the glory days of Jimmy Carter – And is it possible for the dude in the White House now to make the world miss that putz? He’s trying, Lord knows he’s really trying – I told my daughter that she was throwing like a girl. “I am a girl”, was her profoundly appropriate response.

[One of the reasons why girls throw like girls is because their humerus is shorter in relation to their radius and ulna than it is in boys. Honest. Look it up. As long as I am digressing still more let me ask if you know whether or not Wordsworth is still on the ChickLitShitList? As I am in the panful process of “unbooking” myself I need professional help as to which ones I should keep, which ones I can safely give to others, and which ones I should consign to the paper shredder, book burning being frowned on by strict environmentalists.]

In re Supreme Court nominations and the Conservative War on Women it is still wonderfully ironic how the process derailed Judge Bork

One of the things he was accused of was taking a part-time job editing law articles while he was on the Bench. His wife was dying of cancer and he needed some extra income to make her final time a bit less painful. It is something with which I am very familiar. It was an extra thumb on the scale.

The irony comes from the fact that had Judge Bork become Justice Bork Alpha Gump, AKA Senator Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. would have been President.

Anyway, it is still confusing. That’s why I can’t wait for Hillary who will have a Rubenesque ass an ax handle and a half wide and a gut that will make Buddha look like Gandhi by the time she is sworn in to explain things.

The country needs a purgative.

Her RESET button will do wonders for us. A country –wide colonic, delivered by a caring, nurturing lady is all we need.




Kevin Smith
WARRIORBARDIT@BELLSOUTH.NET

No comments: