Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 30, 2014
Congressgal Little Debbie
RE: addendum [That’s Latin – Don’t confuse it with erratum]
Dearest Darling Debbie,
My note of the 29th includes 2 potential alma maters for you. It should have included 3. Obviously a curriculum containing Boiling water for rice, Boiling water for pasta, and a 4 credit course, Boiling water for eggs as required courses before moving on to Making pi from scratch and the age old toughie Which fork, Which spoon will not be found everywhere.
I asked if you went to the University of Florida or the University of Floriduh. I should have asked if you had gone to the University of Floridum. The last one has the theme song “Plaids & Stripes – Perfect together”. That one.
I forgot.
I’m sorry.
And so no man may doubt my commitment to multi-cultural diversity I add that “only Allah can weave a perfect rug”.

DEMS!
DON’T DUMP DEBBIE


is really taking off. We’re having a fund raiser at Waxy O’Connor’s in Fort Lauderdale next Tuesday, October 7, starting at noon. Stop by and meet some of your real fans. Plus, it is the 443rd anniversary of the good guys giving the bad guys a Texas-sized ass whupping at Lepanto. Based on 17 years of public statements it is self-evident that you never had any History courses. Thank God for Google. Look that one up also. Cash bar.




Your proud global warming pal,



KS

No comments: