Thursday, April 7, 2016




April 5, 2016

Dr. Rosalynd Osgood
Broward Board of Education
600 SE 3rd Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL  33301

RE: Hiding in plain sight?

Dr. Osgood, 

While researching a note to Board member Heather Brinkworth, a copy of which is enclosed, I came across some strange, I daresay disturbing, facts about the Broward Board of Education.

Your own figures say that the student body is 49.1% non-Caucasian. You are the only person of color on the Board. The other 8 members are emphatically White. Further, and I don’t know what the breakdown sexually – NB that I did not say “sexual breakdown” – is but I couldn’t help but notice that there is a notable absence of testicles and prostate glands on the Board. “Absence” being defined as none, be they transgendered, regendered, crossgendered, or ungendered.

I don’t know what can be done about this but it certainly surpasses the boundaries for low grade “micro-aggressions”.

Perhaps we should let a Judge sort this out.

Get back to me with your thoughts.








Kevin Smith

No comments: