Friday, June 27, 2008

Rebecca Dittman – Staff Writer, HI-RISER

June 23, 2008

Rebecca Dittman – Staff Writer
HI-RISER
P.O. Box 1189
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441

RE: Speaking of censorship…

Ms. Dittman,

Speaking of censorship…Can you tell me where I can get some of those cartoons about the Prophet Mohammed, blessed be his name?

Speaking of censorship…I can find no one to publish my theory of evolution. It is obvious to me that man has descended, not from the apes, but from the bears. Do you remember when the big threat to the world was Global Cooling? Did Global Warming save the world from Global Cooling? Are the bears, the warm and fuzzy ones who eat baby seals, now paying the price for our profligacy?

Speaking of censorship…I am looking for media sponsorship of my upcoming Free Speech Festival. It will be held at noon, July 4, 2008 on the steps of the Federal Court House on Broward Boulevard. I will burn a copy of the King James Bible. Then, to show that I am note playing favorites, I will burn a copy of the Koran. I will have a full bladder handy should the need for extinguishing the small conflagration arise. Will you and your paper join my crusade to see how free we really are?

No comments: