Thursday, July 10, 2008

Senator B. Hussein Obama

July 10, 2008

Senator B. Hussein Obama
@Democratic National HQ
430 Capitol Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003

RE: Words, words, words

Senator Precious,

A while back, a sitting United States Senator, George Allen [R – Virginia] used the word “macaca”. He was last seen with his indiscreet, tone deaf White ass welded to a Saturn rocket in pursuit of the Pioneer space probe, the one launched in 1977.

Last night I heard the very Reverend Jesse Jackson say that he “wanted to cut your nuts off”.

I still don’t what “macaca” means. Perhaps it means “kill your cows”. Perhaps it means “Burn the widows”. I don’t know.

I sure as Hell know what “cut your nuts off” means. In fact, I just reached down for a quick inventory.

It’s too late to Gorilla Glue Jesse’s indiscreet, tone deaf Black ass onto the same rocket that George Allen is on.

Should he get his own?

No comments: