Monday, August 18, 2008

Governor Tim Kaine

August 17, 2008

Governor Tim Kaine
1111 East Broad Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219

Governor Kaine,

You said

“I am glad President Medvedev agreed with
Senator Obama’s request for a ceasefire.”

I say that insulting bullshit like that should no go unrewarded.

Accordingly, I name you

HORSE’S ASS OF THE WEEK

Because it’s time for Senator B. Hussein Obama, AKA “Bambi”, to name his choice for the Vice Presidential nomination and because you have your head so far up his ass that you can see if he ever had wisdom teeth and think that no one notices I also name you

POMPOUS FART OF THE MONTH

The only thing wrong with banning literacy tests for voters is that they were not made mandatory for candidates. That is why I am not recommending a crash course in “post hoc ergo propter hoc” for the plane ride to Denver. It would be “pearls before swine”.

Alas, the best thing I can say about you is

WHAT A PUTZ!

No comments: