Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vivian Schiller NPR

October 22, 2010

Vivian Schiller
NPR
635 Massachusetts Avenue
Washington, DC 20001

RE: Juan Williams and how many smarmy bastards can you house in your cave?

Ms. Schiller,

I don’t care whether or not you think me a knuckle dragging “bitter clinger”. [I know why Oedipus went to Colonus. Do you?]

I don’t care whether you think ill of me because I do not genuflect in the Church of Evolution. [Can you tell me why, after 150 years, it is still called a theory?]

I do care that you take taxpayer money.

You can argue that Lysenko was misunderstood.

You can argue that, deep down, Walter Duranty served a purpose higher than himself.

You can say that the President, in addition to being a source of journalistic tumescence, can suspend the laws governing gravity.

You can say that the reelection of Barney Frank and Alan Grayson will guarantee that the oceans will recede and the earth will begin to heal itself.

You can say that the need for lambs to snuggle with lions has never been greater.

You can say that maybe it’s time for a return to “Midnight Basketball”.

You can say all those things.

Just say it on your own dime.

It is as if you steal from the poor box at the back of the church.

Since you draw sustenance from the public tit you must subscribe to the caveats that come with it. There really is only one that matters. It begins with the majestic words, “Congress shall make no law…” It didn’t say “except for the arrogant bastards who suffer from non-malodorous fecal matter syndrome while they run NPR” [SASE for detailed explanation]

Maybe George Soros, a man who made a living dealing with Nazis and Communists, can pitch in.

To cite Curley Biden, our cementhead Vice President, “it is a big fucking deal”. I call him Curley in honor of the smartest Stooge.

I enclose a copy of my letter to Nina Totenberg. Have you heard the one about the horse walking into the bar? The bartender says, “Why such a long face?” You have? OK.

I want to thank you for this year’s October Surprise.

Wouldn’t you be better served with a loyalty oath? Has the Hollywood Ten become the Washington One?

At least Williams didn’t use the term “macaca”. If he had the land fill that modern American Liberals use to rid themselves of heretics would have had one more guest.

FREE MEN SPEAK WITH FREE TONGUES!




Kevin Smith

No comments: