Monday, June 25, 2012

Chris Cillizza The Washington Post

June 25, 2012

Chris Cillizza
The Washington Post
1150 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20071

RE: Congratulations on the Romney editing bit.

Mr. Cillizza,

After watching your TV performance with Andrea Mitchell, and if there is a less gracefully aging Hecate in journalism I am not aware of her, I must break a long standing rule.

Unlike Lord Barack the Benificent’s selectively subjective enforcement of laws I can pick and choose which laws to obey and which laws to ignore for a simple reason: I own them. I get to pick and choose who gets them and when.

Accordingly, I name you

HORSE’S ASS OF THE WEEK

POMPOUS FART OF THE MONTH

SMARMY BASTARD OF THE YEAR

It is, as Curly Biden, the best Vice President we have, said, “a big fucking deal”. And no, Washington Post alumna Janet Cook never won them.





Kevin Smith

No comments: