Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 12, 2013
Congresswoman Lois Frankel
2500 N. Military Trail #400
Boca Raton, FL 33431

RE: A modest proposal

Congresswoman Frankel,

President Obama has exempted members of Congress and their employees from having to obey Obamacare.

Passed by Congress, signed by the President, and upheld by the Supreme Court can it not be called the law of the land?

I am unable to find any language, any words, any emanations or permutations in the Constitution that so empower him. Maybe I missed it.

Could you show me where the President gets the authority to pick and choose which laws and which parts of said laws he will enforce?

My copy of the Constitution, the one that was written in Philadelphia in 1787, the one that I thought was the basis of law and life in this country says, “he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed”. That’s Article 2, Section 3.

I suggest that he will have the full support of the people if he were to find some wiggle room in the laws regulating the Internal revenue Service.

Please get back to me.






Kevin Smith

No comments: