Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 29, 2013
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
192000 West Country Club Drive
Aventura, FL 33180

Re: Let the punishment fit the crime

My dear Congresswoman,

When you were on the Michael Putney TV Show Sunday last you bemoaned the lack of civility in American politics. You, in predictable modern American Liberal solipsistic fashion, gave some examples of your out-reaching, aisle-crossing attempts to bring the voice of the turtle back to the land.
You sent the police after me a few years ago because of something I wrote. It was never made clear by the investigating officers, Agent Thomas and Agent Mineva of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and yes, they both had badges and guns, what it was that caused you to send them.
Besides, as Queen Empress Hillary the Last, your guide through troubled times, is fond of saying ”What difference does it make. Who cares? Nothing here. Move on.”

Since I wasn’t arrested and since you didn’t sue me I have to believe that what I had written passed official police muster. I shant mention Quis custodies custodiet? You have enough on your plate without getting bogged down in an elitist language.
Huffington Post contributor Pascal Robert wrote to Conservative radio talk show host Dana Loesch “I know you would look lovely with thigh high stockings and a mask and would love to have a brother give it to you up the ass”.
Is this opening salvo of the Democratic war on women? Didn’t Democrats say that they wanted Sarah Palin and her daughter gang raped? It’s the same war that Governor Spitzer, Congressman Weiner, and Mayor Filner have volunteered to be in the first phalanx, thrusting, spear carrying sexual Hoplites, if you will.
It seems to me that, despite the modern American Liberal ca-ca about feminism, rape is just another form of Democratic Party sophistry. It’s not a hate crime it they right people are hated, right? If you don’t agree, say so. Remember, qui tacet consentire.
If you sent police to my house because I said that modern American Liberal policy was offensive to Logic, ignorant of History, and is predicated on repealing all the laws governing gravity I can only wonder what you would have done had I said the above, the one about doing it doggie style, to you.
On the other hand, the sight of you in thigh high stockings carrying a copy of Obamacare, the one that soon will cover all 57 or 58 states, proclaiming that Bush was Hitler for bombing some thuggish WOGs while Obama will be St. Francis of Assisi should he send some cruise missiles intro a wadi filled with goats.
It may be that we need some Nat Turner/Paul Robeson moments to begin to pay for our sins in the matter of Trayvon Martin.
We have been fighting – rather unsuccessfully, I might add – the War on Poverty since 1964. 50 years. Reagan beat the Russkies in 8.
Maybe it’s time for a 50 year War on Women like Democratic Party spokesman Pascal Robert says. The difference here is that each assault will have a clearly defined exit strategy
I am going out of town for a few days.
Call ahead before you send Seal Team 6.




Kevin Smith

No comments: